Solomon Page Group – Product Owner Consultant/Retail Order Management Systems – Remote (Contract)
Product Owner Consultant/Retail Order Management Systems (3-6+ month contract Remote)
Immediate Product Owner Consultant position to support Order Management systems for a major Retail company.
- Responsible for delivering business value to drive sales, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction through the production of quality products.
- Within their designated ecommerce suite, the Product Owner focuses on delivering incremental value by driving product changes and working closely with a team of developers, designers, business partners and cross functional product teams.
- Translate business goals, end-user needs, product vision and strategy into product and feature requirements and customer experience definition.
- Experience as Product Owner with Order Management System experience; Certifications a Plus
- 5+ years IS Applications experience
- 2+ years web experience with specialized front-end products such as IBM Websphere Commerce, Oracle ATG, Demandware, SAP, Hybris, Magento
- Experience with modern software development product management practices and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to develop product strategies by understanding key business objectives; diagnosing and mapping requirements
Please contact me regarding an immediate Product Owner Consultant position. Listed is a job description. If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington, Senior Executive/Technical Recruiter, Solomon Page Group – Email: email@example.com or call 661 285 6922.
- Jobs summary
- Location: Remote, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1