Solomon Page Group – Remote IT Project Manager/Retail & Merchandising Systems – Contract
Please contact me regarding an immediate Remote IT Project Manager/Retail & Merchandising Systems position. Listed is a job description. If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington, Senior Executive/Technical Recruiter, Solomon Page Group – Email: email@example.com or call 661 285 6922.
Remote IT Project Manager/Retail & Merchandising Systems Consultant (Remote contract)
- Immediate IT Project Manage supporting projects involving Retail and Merchandising systems. Initiates, Plans, Controls, Monitors, Executes, and Closes strategic projects owned by the IT department to implement PMO Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and IT Technology Governance Process (TGP) to maintain Cost (Budgets), Time and Quality.
- Efficiently manage (5-6) cross-functional, medium to large-sized projects.
- Manage and control project management process, road blocks, facilitate weekly project control calls, ensure SDLC requirements are completed.
- Provide status information during go-live implementations.
- Bachelor’s Degree & 9+ years of IT experience including 4+ years in project management
- Experience with Retail & Merchandising systems required
- Experience with PMO Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Experience with IT Technology Governance Process (TGP) to maintain Cost (Budgets), Time and Quality
- Experience managing multiple project teams using Agile, Sharepoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Jobs summary
- Location: 100% Remote - Nashville TN , United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1