Solomon Page Group – Technical Product Owner/Digital Systems Consultant – Remote (Contract)
Job Opportunity: Technical Product Owner/Digital Services Consultant (6+ month Remote)
Immediate Technical Product Owner Digital Services Consultant position supporting projects for a major Retail company.
- Will function as a Product Owner in the Digital space utilizing Agile methodologies to set, prioritize, and evaluate work generated by the development team to support payment systems.
- Will involve technology in web services, data storage, and cloud-based systems.
- Will embrace continuous integration, deployment and services to power digital applications.
- Responsible for end-to-end launch of services that support digital properties.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- The Bachelor’s Degree & 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner
- Experience leading scrum teams in a technical capacity
- Experience with payment systems (gateways, processors, networks)
- Knowledge of Cloud-based technologies and services is a PLUS
- Knowledgeable in web services (REST, SOAP, WCF, e.g.)
- Knowledgeable in data storage technologies (Oracle, Cosmos DB, PostGres)
Please contact me regarding an immediate Product Owner/Digital Services Consultant. Listed is a job description. If you are interested, send a Word copy of your resume to Carolyn Washington, Senior Executive/Technical Recruiter, Solomon Page Group – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 661 285 6922.
- Jobs summary
- Location: Remote, United States
- Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job type: Contract
- Positions: 1